Phases of Supported Employment
- Job Development
- Placement & Training
- Ongoing Support (Follow-Along)
- Job placement is an integrated work setting.
- Competitive work and the job is paid by the employer at the regular wages for that position (lowest rate is minimum wage – $7.25 per hour).
- Job placement is a permanent (not temporary) position.
- Job coaching supports are long-term and ongoing.
Wright Choices, Inc. does provide an ancillary service called Job Coach Training Service which provides all the same components of Supported Employment except for the long-term and ongoing job coaching supports.